Camila Koziatek is a Digital Products Consultant and a bo$$. She's letting us in on her Leo-esque approach to life: how she utilizes visualization in manifesting her reality, why being authentic is key to forming lasting relationships, and the best advice she's received when it comes to kickstarting your morning. Oh and, Travis Scott makes his debut. Cheers to leveling up:
1. What is your life motto right now?
"Level up" In the past few years, I've made a lot of choices and changes I feel really good about. Right now, I'm focused on getting better and stronger in those things.
2. What's your most-played song within the past week? Why?
Don't Rush by Young T & Bugsey. I am super into the UK hip-hop scene lately and this track is so good for working out/going out.
3. Your Top Three Books of All Time:
The Paper Menagerie and Other Stories
Pride and Prejudice
The Giving Tree
4. Your Approach to Health in One Sentence:
Drink water, sweat once a day (whatever that means for you ), and eat what your body tells you it wants.
5. Your Approach to Happiness in One Sentence:
To quote Travis Scott, “count your blessing, count your steps” - stay grateful & in motion.
6. Your Approach to Dating in One Sentence:
It’s cheesy but never being afraid to be who authentically are in that moment; the person that’s right for you will be into it, and it’s better to weed out those who aren’t early on.
7. Funny / most cringe date:
I went on a series of dates with someone who acted as if "studied abroad" is a personality trait...I'll leave it at that.
8. Your most used word:
“Vibes.” Probably use it in a professional setting more than is appropriate.
9. Last screenshot:
Let me explain…
10. What are 1-3 things you do when you feel blue to make yourself feel better? / or feel like you’re having an off day?
Go to yoga, get my nails done, and call my mom. Does the trick every time.
11. Insert most used emoji:
12. Most inspiring quote:
“Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” –Gloria Steinem
I am very into planning (a development over the last few years lol) and very, very into visualization as a manifestation exercise, a practice that started subconsciously when I was a ballet dancer and I never stopped doing. I love this quote because if you can physically dream something, you are capable of making it happen.
13. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Pat Regan’s standup… my boyfriend’s name is Pat and I love this bit.
14. Who’s someone who you can rely on to always make you smile? Why/what do they do?
My roommate, Ashley, never fails to make me smile! We are so on the same wavelength, and will be talking about the most insignificant things one minute (we report on the status of our nails almost every morning) and then dreaming up a business venture the next. It’s so much fun.
15. Best advice you’ve ever gotten:
The best advice I’ve gotten is to do work for yourself everyday, before you go to work for someone else (whether that's your company, your customers, the world). That could be working out, meditating, cooking a nice breakfast - work for yourself first. It really sets the tone for the day!
16. Someone/something that changed your life (for the better):
The Revlon One Step blowdryer. As someone with curly hair who likes to style it different ways, this changed my life forever. Everyone should go get it yesterday.
17. Most overrated advice / trend right now (in your opinion):
I live for a biker short, but did we need to bring denim bermuda shorts back? Who is this serving?
18. Something you feel like saying:
Pause whatever you’re doing to get a glass of water and moisturize your hands!
19. Fave website / youtube video / link online at the moment:
Chips + Dips I’m not even sure how I came across this, but I learn so many fun tidbits from this blog.
20. Fill in the blank: I’m happiest when I: _______________________
have charged up with alone time, done my skincare routine, and am spending time with the people I love.
20. Tag a gem who inspires you: