Morgan Woodruff is a feminist, coffee drinker and psych student at Western Washington University. Courageously candid and truly one of the funniest people I know, Morgan inspires me with her resilient, yet upbeat attitude, and acceptance of all things that are a work-in-progress.
Because everything always is, right?
1. What is your life motto right now?
“Be proud of how hard you are trying.”
2. What's your most-played song within the past week? Why?
I am loving the song "The Man” by Taylor Swift! It is a super feminist song about the double standard of men and women! I really am loving how it brings this to pop culture!!!!!! I want to see way more in pop culture!
3. Your Top Three Books of All Time:
3. Harry Potter Book 1
4. Your Approach to Health in One Sentence:
Everything in moderation (except coffee)
5. Your Approach to Happiness in One Sentence:
Friends, family, exercise, and good food
6. Your Approach to Dating in One Sentence:
Find someone who makes you laugh
7. Your Most Cringe Date:
N/A (I am not very good at dating) and could even be considered shit at it hah
8. Your Most Used Word:
Ummmm → this is super lame but I say ummmm all day long
8. Last screenshot:
This is me figuring out how to decorate my apartment for Christmas in early November.
"Be proud of how hard you're trying."
9. What are 1-3 things you do when you feel blue to make yourself feel better? / or feel like you’re having an off day?
1. a steaming hot cup of coffee
2. working out
3. spending time with people I love
10. Insert most used emoji:
11. Most inspiring quote:
I'm loving the quote “it's okay to be a glow stick. Sometimes we break before we shine”
12. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
13. Who’s someone who you can rely on to always make you smile? Why/what do they do?
I am watching a new show called Fleabag on netflix and it made me laugh a lot
14. Who's someone who you can rely on to always make you smile? Why/what do they do?
My mom is someone who can always make me smile! Having someone who as seen you at your worse is pretty amazing
15. Best advice you've ever gotten:
16. Someone/something that changed your life for the better:
I have just started reading Harry Potter for the first time and am completely obsessed. Better late then never I guess.
My therapist changed by life for the better in the past years!! See your therapist people!
17. Most overrated advice/trend right now:
I hate the biker short trend! They look ugly and we will laugh at them in 5 years.
18. Something you feel like saying:
go to therapy, drink more water, binge watch hallmark movies, and oh canned wine is better then bottled
19. Fave website / youtube video / link online at the moment:
Conan is my favorite talk show host out there!!!!!!!
20. Fill in the blank: I’m happiest when I: _______________________
am with those who I love
21. Tag a gem who inspires you