Randall Dill is a retired Aerospace engineer, a dedicated saxophone player, and my cool-ass dad. I'll never forget when I was twelve, walking in on him smoking a joint in the dark on a Wednesday school night. (He spent the entire next day googling 'how to talk to your daughter about drugs.') Prob one of the coolest cats I know and my #1 advice giver. Read on for some wisdom:
1. What is your life motto right now?
Live in the moment!
2. What's your most-played song within the past week? Why?
Song for my Father
3. Top 3 books of all time:
Remains of the Day
A Fine Balance
4. Your approach to health in one sentence:
Live a balanced lifestyle. Eat, drink, exercise!
5. Your approach to happiness in one sentence:
I do not need anything I don't already have.
6. Your approach to dating/love in one sentence:
Be kind and respectful; what goes around comes around.
7. Most cringe date:
Can’t remember, it’s been so long!
8. Your most used word:
"I do not need anything I don't already have. "
9. Last screenshot:
10. What are 1-3 things you do when you feel blue to make yourself feel better? / or feel like you’re having an off day?
11. Insert most used emoji:
12. Most inspiring quote:
“Today is one day in all the days that will ever be, for what will happen in all the other days, can depend on what you do today.”
13. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
14. Who’s someone who you can rely on to always make you smile? Why/what do they do?
My wife. I’m just very happy to be with her.
15. Best advice you’ve ever gotten:
This is not the exact quote but the gist is the same
“What we gain too easily, we esteem too lightly.”
16. Someone/something that changed your life (for the better):
My mother. She encouraged me to move beyond my hometown, go to college, accept all people, have fun/laugh, enjoy music, live life!
17. Most overrated advice / trend right now (in your opinion):
Social media and communicating via it. Better to see or talk in-person.
18. Something you feel like saying:
There’s no such thing as perfection. Do what you can do, be positive, have fun and accept yourself.
19. Fave website / youtube video / link online at the moment:
Music youtube videos.
20. Fill in the blank: I’m happiest when I: _______________________
have had a full night of sleep and enjoyed the outdoors with friends/family.
21. Tag a gem who inspires you: